Monday, October 5, 2009

:: story bout my weekend ::

let me tell u how irritated i am...

FIRSTLY...can u believe it..for the past 3 days..uniten internet was down..usually the prob is from 8pm to 3am..so crappy..there are so many assignments to research on..n silly internet not corporating!!! hmph!!

SECONDLY..i was driving our of uniten..n there is this car which was so slow near the coe bus stop..so i decided to overtake from the rite..n everytime i accelerate..he wil accelerate too..wat is he trying to do? dowan ppl to overtake den dun drive like a snail la..sightseeing in uniten??? oh my gosh!! so i tried again..n he did it again..im in a rush la..finally he turn into the library atm small road..thank God!!! n guess wat??! he gave me the kind of yucky smile that says "yay..that girl din manage to overtake me!"...i wish i can puncture his tire..geram!!!!!

LASTLY..luckily this is the las irritation..i haf sore throat n flu!!! now cough is added into the package..crappy..n i hate it wen the fever comes n go..comes n go..haihz..n im one person who hate eating medicine..huhu..u can ask my hsemates..how they use to try keeping me away from ice water n eating medicine wen im sick..haha..

gross...

okie thats all for the negative parts of my weekend..now the greener side of my weekend..haha..friday nite i went for dinner at puchong..den i got a present..hehe..crocs slipper.. =)

thanks!!

on saturday..my cough got worse..chest hurt wen i cough..so i went to the clinic..n i saw this poster..


it says..valerie (the red one) is a protector for chicken pox..haha..no wonder i got the package of cough, flu n fever..no protection! haha.. =P after the clinic..i went all the way to sungai buloh..went there for afwan's open hse..'selamat hari raye, afwan!'.. =) i love the spaghetti his mum cooked..yummy!!

no one can snatch the kuih raya from me! haha

on sunday..after church..i went to check out the route of wer im gonna run for 'run for the nation'..it seems far..scary.. =(

my starting point

1) pelangi damansara condo guard house
2) central park avenue
3) jalan burhanuddin helmi 1
4) jalan athinahapan
5) jalan datuk sulaiman 2
6) jalan haji abang openg
7) sek keb taman tun dr ismail bus stop

my destination

uniten had robogamez..n i never look forward to goin for it..but this time..i haf to go take attendance slip for my controls..n since i found company to go together..i went...surprisingly..i had fun..it was exciting seeing the robots fight..trying to flip each other to reach the tower n stay there for 10 seconds..its my 1st time n i enjoyed it..haha..

the court wer the robots wer battling

2moro is gonna b a new week..i hope it wont b so stressful like las week.. =) okie..gotta get back to my books! take care peeps...


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment