Monday, August 8, 2011

selamat berbuka puasa!!!

ever since i worked in my current company..i have been dining at hotels very often!! oh no...gonna say hello to many many kilos...ahhhhhhh!!!! this time is buka puase preview at Hotel Dorsett Regency, KL..this make me miss my besties whom i alwiz buka puasa back in uniten and mrsm..huhu...

today's menu was buka puasa with Jaafar Onn, a celebrity chef!! =)

this is my door gift..try guessing wats in the orange box!

its this HUGE muffin!!!
yummy!!! hot and warm choc muffin..

Jay and i...ready to gobble..haha

me n kak nik..jom makan!! =)

the celebrity of the day finally arrived!!
chef jaafar onn!!!

CHECK OUT THE SPREAD!!!

japanese

bakar bakar station

lamb briyani

salad bar

cold station

desserts!

fruits

YUMMY???
u need to try it....

RM69++ for adults
50% off for kids

quick call for reservation
+603- 2716 1000


thanks miss zai for inviting me and thanks carmen for hosting this preview!! =)

to all my muslim frens:

SELAMAT BERBUKA PUASA!!!!




-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment