Friday, November 12, 2010

i feel Christmasy!!!

im currently in starbucks....gonna b here for quite some time i guess..hehe..mebbe another 6 hours!!! my flight is only at 2.40pm...oh dear! i hope the waitress wont mind me sitting here for soooo long! =P

their christmas menu!!
cant wait to try...mine is a hot sip today..
no cold drink for a week..*hint hint*

i cant wait to get on this!!
although its gonna b a long way more to go.. =(

i cant wait to spot this...
it proofs that im back home..home in my darling island!

there is a few things i would love to do when im home... =) here is a few of them on my list..hehe...and is all about CHRISTMAS!!! my Lord's birthday...hehe...

making cards for my loved ones...
i think this would b my favorite...

decorate my home...especially my room...
christmas tree must b up.. =)
deck the halls with balls and holly..falalala...

shopping is a must...
but its not for me..huhu...
gifts for my loved ones too! =)

now its shopping for myself!!
dun worry..im not getting a santarina set! haha...


CANT WAIT TO GET STARTED!!! =)



-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment