Tuesday, July 14, 2009

monday blues...

early today..my blues was actually rolled away.. =P but wen i was in campus..oh my..i felt so lazy to go to class..it must b coz of the nice weekend.. =( i was so reluctant to go to class..wanted to jus sleep in my room n skip all the classes..n worse of all..i was lazy to iron my formal attire..huhu..(but i had 2 jus do it)

s i walk 2 my car..the haze was terrible..the smell of the air was like "open burning"..terrible rite? haiz...my 1st class was controls..thank God..the lecturer is dynamic..so i din feel like dozing off.. =P nex was random..oh my..the lecturer was down wit sore throat..so u can imagine..her lullaby voice can put me to sleep..haha...nex was micro-p tutorial..by then..i was hungry..so me n my fren was busy thinkin wat to order for lunch..haha..thank God the lecturer was jus explaining the course outline..din miss much!! haha...n out of the blue..i became the class rep for tech comm..n my duty started immediately..haihzzz...i must photocopy the notes for every1 by wednesday..hmmm...hopefully i can b responsible tru out the whole sem.. =)

after all my classes..i went to the gym..did sum treadmill walking n body jam launching classes..both lite exercises ni..not feeling too good..(hopefully i'll recover quick)..

i tink that about all wat i did today.. =) gonna read the bible..den sleep...

NITEZ PEEPS!!!!


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment