Monday, July 6, 2009

the truth hurts!!!

sumtimes we ask 4 the truth to b revealed..but wen its revealed..its like a sword pierced tru our hearts.. =( its so hard 2 face the truth..so hard to jus think about it n tell urself, "its the past..leave it behind..forgive n forget..life has to go on!!"

i know i can face this harsh truth n move on..but i jus need an assurance that such harsh truth wil never hit me again.. =( this truth has brought tears..fear..regrets...but i know this walk 2 face the truth wil make me a wiser n stronger person...but for the meantime..i jus wanna carry on things like before n believing that such harsh truth wil never hit me again...

certain things that we haf loved so dearly cant jus b pushed aside because of one bag of harsh truth..

The Bible says, Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you (Colossians 3:13). i guess my only way is to rely fully on the word of the Lord..i surrender to Him n may He guide me tru...

i wil make sure this is in my mind alwiz..

I WANNA MOVE FORWARD!!!


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment