Friday, July 10, 2009

im all fired up.. =)

i jus gone tru my 1st week of the semester..hmm..im happy..i got mostly all the lecturers i wanted..my add n drop session was a breeze.. =) my classes are mostly 11 or 10 morning to 5 or 6pm..(no excuses to not go classes..haha)

thats my timetable..

this new sem is gonna b very special for me..its a sem to really rely on my roomie (nissa) n housie (yati n chah)..they are the closest ppl i haf in uni..(i know i can rely on them)..

thats my bed

i love the butterfly most (very special to me)..each soft toy carries a meaning.. =)

i really hope dat this sem is gonna b on my lucky side..i wanna get back my all-time wished pointer.. =P *fingers crossed* so it means..

MORE WORK..LESS PLAY!!!

a promise to myself:

*enjoy the gym
*enjoy the pool
*focus in class
*dun procrastinate
*read the bible

really hope 2 keep to my promise n never break it.. =)

WISH ME LUCK PEEPS!!!




-thanks faithful listener-

2 comments:

  1. fuyoh..bersemangat..baru wan to ajak u go holiday...now tak jadi ad...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. study la..asyik holiday oni u..

    ReplyDelete