Tuesday, July 28, 2009

its all gonna begin???

its currently stil in the 1st month of the new sem..but everythin is starting to get a lil hectic..huhu.. *worried*

i can c myself running here n there..settling stuff here n there..

# i jus finished my controls quiz..(i was okie)
# i jus attended my 1st career meeting (gonna head the company visits..hopefully i can!)
# became leader of my techcom group..(wonder wat r we up to)
# gonna have power sys to hand up and most prob a quiz too 2moro!
# random pop quiz any time
# gotta run tru micro p..(i hate tis subject~!)
# got agm to attend to this 5th august
# got exams waiting for me too!!!

ahhhhhhh....i cant wait for this all to end..but in the mean time..im praying for strength..(now i really need strength..i having cramps at the moment..huhu)

besides that..im at a junction wer i dunno which road to choose..there are ppl asking me 2 jus stay put in 1..my beloved career unit..but sum say no ur suitable there too..but i honestly dunno which one i shud stay in..honestly..i like both.. =P but i have an instinct that one is a heavier task then the other..huhu..ahhh...God..pls show me the way..pls let my choice b rite wit u!!

i guess thats all for now..wil update u all soon! (its hard blogging now..huhu..internet n time is stealing my blogging moments!)

p/s: wish to achieve 5 in 2 weeks (wanna find out more..u gotta read more..haha)



-thanks faithful reader-

No comments:

Post a Comment