Monday, December 31, 2012

counting my blessings for 2012

2012 has been an amazing year for sure!!!
although there are times when i felt really down..
i had my faithful Lord, supportive family and love one, great true friends!!
what more can i ask for if my Lord has been with me!! =)

here is a brief memories of what God has blessed me with...

gong xi fa cai with my healthy family! =)

happy birthday mummy!

valentines gifts =)

my bestie is engaged!

holiday at lumut

watched the best stand up comedy ever!!

sawadeekap Bangkok and Pattaya!!!

salam soree Jakarta!

celebrated -us- being together for 4 years..

happy birthday to me!

my brother is married!!!!

my first team building..and i organized it =)

congrats nissafwan!

magical christmas in disneyland!!!!

it was an amazing year..thanks u for all the blessings and lessons throughout the year..for all that have been true to me..thank u so much!!

looking forward to a greater 2013....





-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment