Tuesday, May 26, 2009

my new faithful listener....

hmmm....felt like its time 2 start a blog...
so ta-da...this is it...
this is gonna b a new place for me 2 spill out my feelings wenever there is no one 2 listen 2 me..no shoulder to cry on..no one 2 laugh out loud with me...
here is wer i wil find replacement...hehe....

for today..i jus finish my target for econs today...exams is jus around the corner..ahh...the kind of stress i never wan...!!! its all back...

list of things lining up for me 2 do:

1) econs assignment
2) econs quiz
3) german oral test
4) finals...... 2nd week of june!

ahhh....im so dead...can sum1 stop the clock for me???? haih...2moro class only at 6pm..i have set a huge target for myself..hopefully i can achieve it... =P

okie la..almost midnite d...cinderella has 2 go to sleep... =) good nite every1...


-thanks faithful listener-

2 comments:

  1. aww.cian val..
    tggu ek ktorg balik.
    nnt x larat nk layan
    hahahaha.. :p
    btw,gOOood luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haih...x sabar for u to b back la chah...
    thanks..really need luck.. =P

    ReplyDelete