Sunday, March 9, 2014

Birthday Photoshoot & Romantic Dinner

**sorry for another super belated post**

a few months before my birthday, my boyfriend, P asked me what i wanted for my birthday..i told him..i wanted a surprise..maybe have dinner at a nice place where i can take lots of photos and also a nice cake...then nothing was said after that..

on my birthday..i got ready and he told me he was going to bring me to see our soon to be house..AGAIN! i really didnt want to since it was already late afternoon..too hot to be at a construction site in a dress..haha..

suddenly he made a right turn instead!! thats where we are going to have dinner! =) it was a private restaurant and dear had to 'pujuk' the guard to go in!! haha..and since we drove in with our canon dslr..some thought he was a photographer!!! haha =P

this is where the entrance of the restaurant is..

lush greens..with wooden deco..
feels like in bali... 

there is a lake!!!!

awww...thanks darling for cracking your head to make my day! =)

done with photoshoot!!!

dinner time =)
*hungry d*

such romantic ambience... =)

our western dinner..

my super lovely cake!!!
so blessed!!!

lets play!!! more lives please..hehe!

exactly a day more than i have imagined =)

thanks baby!!!

LOVE YOU! 

-XOXO-



-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment