Friday, May 10, 2013

Dining in the Dark

a very special experience in KL to try! it is a MUST try!! =) this is at Changkat Bukit Bintang, above Werner's Bar...let me share my very wonderful experience..

i went there with my colleagues, 6 of us..we were all very anxious to wonder how dark is dark?! first of all, we were ushered to a bar setting to have our welcoming drink..and thats the only edible thing i could see for the night! =) we also had a mini blindfold game to start of the night!

how dark is dark?!

searching for paper clips among rice

here is our menu!!
OH NO!!! no clues found!

before we entered our dining area, we had to keep all phones, lighters, watches and everything that could light up in a locker. To my surprise, the waiters and waitresses are blind! it is really a tremendous experience to let the blind serve us.

thats to the best yet!! eating and guessing what is on the plate is very very exciting. some of my colleagues are even eating with hands cause they can find the food with their cutlery!! from appetizer, soup, main dish to dessert!! i managed to eat all i hope but it was really a great time to remind me how lucky i am to have all my senses!

 thumbs up for this wonderful dining experience =)





-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment