Thursday, October 6, 2011

23!!

this is kinda a bad dated story..but i stil wanna share it cause its one of my happy days! =) it was the day wen i woke up..wanting to go for a day out! hehehe...

the early morning surprise
=H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y=
wondering whats inside???

ta-daa!!!!!!
the necklace! =)
love it soooo much..i was wanting one for some time..
=B.I.G S.M.I.L.E.S=

after that..we left to klcc..its time to get close to the underwater creatures..hehehehe...and we were lucky to find a parking outside and nearby..only RM3 the whole day..and its a public holiday!!! hehe..im a malaysia day baby mind u! =P

the 1st creature
=H.O.R.S.E.S.H.O.E C.R.A.B=

try spotting fishes..hehe...this is the baby fishes pool! =)

these are huge!
=S.T.I.N.G.R.A.Y=

ahhh..this is gigantic!!!!
=S.H.A.R.K=

i had sooo much fun in aquaria klcc ...next is time to go for dinner!!! look what i found along the way..hehehe...

=M.E.R.D.E.K.A!!!!=

our dinner place

the happy diner..hehehe..
thats my bowl of ice kacang! =)

i am 23 already!! oh no!
but i welcomed it in style! =)

thanks for the awesome day!!!

=I. A.M B.L.E.S.S.E.D=

=H.E.L.L.O.2.3!!!=



-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment