Thursday, September 29, 2011

all the best in your future undertakings!

last week..two of my colleagues chose to work in another company..both have helped me a lot tru out the 4 months im in the company..they have made me very comfortable with the company's technical system and of coz the technical and engineering side of my job scope! =) they were very patient explaining each and every detail which was very confusing to me..and thanks to them i got confirmed..hehe..and now they are leaving? OH NO! but i wish them all the best!!! i know they will excel wherever they choose to be =)

this is mieling..he is a german!
i think his flight back to germany is today!!
haf a safe trip and a wonderful new beginning!! =)

we'll miss u!!!!

this is gary..
the so called sexy wan in the office..haha
the medal speaks for itself?? =P

he is from my department..my senior..
thanks for all the guidance and advice!
good luck in ur new job!

people come and people go..im jus thanking the Lord for He made our paths cross =)




-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment