Friday, February 4, 2011

HOLIDAYS awaits me!!!

this year i really wanna thank God for the abundant blessings! =) i am so happy to know that i will b exploring many new places in the year 2011..weee~!! im excited!

my 1st destination is to Hatyai

i cant wait to visit the floating market


my next destination is to Singapore...weee~!

gonna say hello to all merlions! =)


 thirdly is goin to Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen!

im excited to see Macau...



 my 4th vacation is to Bali

i cant with to be romantic at Jimbaran bay.. *loves*


my next holiday is to Medan!!

cant wait to see lake toba..serene!


i have 5 holidays waiting for me..thanks to air asia..holidays are made easier =) i cant wait!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!! *screams* i hope in the coming days i will have more holidays booked..hahaha.. =P




-thanks faithful listener-



No comments:

Post a Comment