Thursday, September 23, 2010

surprised celebration!

i would like to thank all that have made my birthday a great one! =) on the 17th of sept..i went for techflow camp..(a post on techflow camp is coming up..stay tune)..on the 1st nite up in villa dominic, genting highlands...i was surprised with a bday cake! awww....i was definitely touched n reminded this is gonna b my last camp in techflow..huhu...

thanks guys!!

it was really cheeky for daniel (a great buddy of mine) to ask me to blow the candles from i think 6 tiles away...ahhh..how can?? its like so far...!

me trying my best to blow the candles..haha

after much persuasion...mark allowed me to run to my cake n blow the candles..yay~! the cake is really very very fruitty.. =) n then it was time for the cutting ceremony..hehe

big big smiles..hehe

as usual...i love group photo sessions! so yeah...we did great even without a tripod.. =)

wat an awesome group to b with celebrating my bday!

thanks everyone for planning the surprise! =)

no thanks for bullying me!! hehe

i had so much fun with u guys..thanks for making my "last" birthday as a techflow member such a memorable one...im jus so blessed that for the beginning of the weekend..i got a surprise from my techflow frens..den for the beginning of the nex week...my housemates surprised me during career team's meeting!! *big big hugs!*

thanks all!!
wenyih, anita, komala and mithila!



-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment