Friday, June 4, 2010

Life as an intern: Week 9

  
   happy!!! yay! last month as an intern! :)

Im gonna be preparing for beta testing..my final project...according to my supervisor..i will be covering these topics:

1) Canned Responses
     Industries
     a) Government
     b) Telcos
     c) Finance

2) Customer Service

3) Supervisory Skills

Beginning of this week, I was asked to write a call script. A call script consists of Q & A designed anticipate questions from the caller, and what answers we could provide to each of the anticipated question. I was assigned to Digi. I needed to prepare 10 Q&A on Billing, Sales and Customer Service. 

By the end of the week, I was asked to compile 50 contacts of companies located around our company which was Gardens North and South Towers and also Boulevard Tower. After that I was asked to compile an additional 50 contacts on Mid Valley North and South Point companies. These companies were compiled to be used in my beta testing of inbound and outbound calls.

So far, my week was ok! :)


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment