Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Balloon Fiesta @ Pavillion

last friday..my mum came to kl..hoping to help me shift in to my new apartment in Kajang..it din go that smooth as the apartment management were not really keeping to their words..but stil..everything was ok! :) will show u guys my new room soon.. *excited*

the overview look of the center court...
its like a kiddy dreamland..FUN!!

the stage...

i love this mr.clown
reminds me of him..haha
and i spotted more of them... *big smiles*






even i had lots of fun...wat more kids..hehe.. :) parents..make sure u take ur child there since its specially for them since its school holiday! have fun.......oh ya..there is a big balloon ride too..starts from 11am to 9pm..dun worry its taken care by professional...very safe!

fun ride..i wish i was a kid!
have fun at pavillion!!

-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment