I was asked to set up the Find Me/Follow Me settings on Asterisk. These are the steps:
- Login to FreePBX
- Click the Setup tab at the top of the page.
- On the left side of the page click the Follow Me link under Inbound Call Control.
- Click the add button for the desired extension o n the right side of the page.
The following are the steps to conduct the Find Me/Follow Me test calls:
- Create a user account in the file editor.
- Register the subscriber account in Zoiper or other softphone.
- Edit ring groups either find me or follow me.
this is a sample of find me testing (the phones ring all at once)
Next task is to try out the 3-party audio conferencing. The steps are:
- Create a user account in the file editor
- Configure Conference Bridge Extension. (this will be the extension to dial if another agents wants to participate in the conference as well)
- Edit conference room options.
- Three different agents test the conferencing features.
one month done! :)
-thanks faithful listener-