Sunday, April 4, 2010

blessed easter!!!! ♥

wen i was a child...easter has alwiz been about eggs n bunnies...but now..im really touched by the real meaning of easter.....without easter..there is no meaning in life...

My Lord Jesus is alive!! He's risen!

2000 years ago..my dear Jesus came to earth as human..He was here to die for you n me...His blood washes all my sins..He was mocked, wipped, tortured and hung on the cross as embarassment on good friday...

Jesus suffered 3 nails..on his palms n feet.. :(
1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given
He wore the crown of thorns

and on the 3rd day...easter....my Jesus rose from His death...He's alive...!!!!!!!! yay! :D

His tomb is empty!! :)

♪ and because He lives
♪ I can face 2moro
♪ because He lives
♪ all fear is gone
♪ and because i know..i know
♪ He holds the future
♪ and life is worth the living just
♪ because He lives........


BLESSED EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment