Wednesday, December 23, 2009

i'll be home for christmas... εїз

after 5 hours of bus journey..im finally home..the journey was not as tirind as i tot it wud..i was practically sleeping the whole journey..hehe.. :P i declared my own holidays for today n 2moro..haha..

being at home 1st of all gives me fast internet..haha... :P (jus to make aisyah jealous) my house has been newly painted without me knowing..now its all white instead of having sum shades of grey..n wen i walked into the living room..i spotted two presents for me..yay!!! but im gonna unwrap it only 2moro..cant wait for boxing day la..hehe..wonder wat is it.. :) one from my brother..n the other from my neighbour...
pic from mr google.. :P

2moro my relatives from ipoh will b arriving..im excited..so long din c them d..hope to haf lots of fun with them.. :) we will b goin countdown at E&O..my brother is the event manager for it..so its gonna b his 1st time being the mc in front of his relatives..haha..

to all travelling back to ur home town soon..be careful on the roads ya..have a pleasant journey!!!!

blessed cmas!!!

this is specially for u.. ♥♥♥ blessed christmas!



-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment