Saturday, December 26, 2009

★ have yourself a merry lil christmas ★

wat i did for christmas...hmmm...my relatives are down from ipoh..kl uncle was here too... :) since every year my brother does the count down in E&O hotel...we tot of supporting him this year..we booked a table for dinner!!! it was really nice gathering as a family..the food was obviously good too..hehe... :P

beach view..

me n my bro..the MC of the day..

me in my new dress n bag..hehe..

the yummy christmas-y desserts...

my favourite dessert..the cream puff..

one family..such a christmas mood..haha

i definitely enjoyed my brother's jokes, games n countdown..well done kor!!! n i had so much fun opening my presents!! will upload my gifts soon.. :)

BLESSED CHRISTMAS 2009!!


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment