Monday, November 9, 2009

♪ hard rock hotel ♪

after 5 hours of journey...im finally back in penang...i started my journey around 2pm..and reached home around 7pm ++..there was no jam but i took a break in my aunt's hse in ipoh...

wen i was home..my bro asked me out for dinner..to my surprise it was a family dinner..hmm..its been long since we all cud make it on a same nite..busy busy lives....we decided to go to.......

nice lighting rite????

another one..love it..

we had their BBQ poolside buffet..not that expensive as i tot..RM55 per pax..but the food was ok-ok ni...i like the lamb n potato salad.. :)

my family

we had these wristbands as a sign that we were the buffet customers..haha

after dinner..we went round the hotel..do u noe they haf rooms which u can jus jump into the pool from ur balcony?? not really a private pool but u dun haf to walk tru the lobby n all to the pool..its jus rite at ur door step.. :)

penang very own hard rock hotel..im proud! :P

beatles i think..haha

dunno who la..70's singers i guess..haha

micheal jackson statue


we passed by the lounge n my bro suggested that we shud listen to a few songs by their band..since its famous for its songs..it must b good...n ya!! i love the music..kinda up to date!!! hehe


my brother bought me 2 tees..weeee~! happy..hehe...thanks koko!!!!! hugs...

rawk!!!

i like :)

if u peeps wanna come to penang..be sure to stop by hard rock hotel!!!! :P



-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment