Monday, September 28, 2009

the thing i hate most in a semester!!!

yesterday..wen i was google-ing..i was shocked to c how google was being spelt..

double 'L'?? haha..for a second i tot i was spelling it wrongly all this while..but no i din!! it was their 11th bday..so its not 'LL'..but '11'..hehe =) ok..some of u mite b curious wats the thing that i hate most...read on...


hate this!! FINAL exams are jus around the corner..i jus saw my exam time table..it add more stress to my stressful week.. =( i dare not imagine how im gonna cope for that 2 weeks!! gonna b scary!! n im definitely not looking forward to it....

these are my exam dates:

controls system-------- 28th oct----9am
power system---------- 31st oct-----2.30pm
tech comm-------------1st nov------ 9am
micro p ---------------- 3rd nov----- 9am
random ---------------- 5th nov----- 2.30pm

let me share with u sum things that comes together with a package with this exam fever!!! of coz nothing good comes with it..

first of all..this building is gonna b my second home besides my current room in ilmu..

uniten, library

secondly is lacking in my beauty sleep...

im gonna b like this cat

im gonna have kungfu panda's black rings..ahhh..ugly!

thirdly is coffee..to keep me awake..there wil definitely b las minute studying n revising...

my favorite brand out of all..but generally i hate them all

but sumtimes..nescafe cant do much after many many nites without sleep..so the fourth thing in the package is junkfood!!! wen ur mouth is munching..im sure it helps lessen the urge of closing my eyes..haha..

any1 kind enuf to buy me some? =)

okie..i think after a break..its time to get back to my books!!!

ALL THE BEST, PEEPS!!!


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment