Monday, September 7, 2009

a new morning...a new beginning

yesterday i was at a point of my life wer it was like a dead end..nothing cud b done besides u-turning..but it was not easy..i had to spill things out..i had to b brave to face my mistakes all these while..it was tough and scary..but its a relieve..i feel free n no longer haunted by those mistakes..

i know its in me..but i really need a change..i know if i dun..the punishment ahead is gonna hit me real bad..this week pastor spoke about the determination to change..n i think i needed it most..pastor said..a change can only happen with desire and determination..

today..7th sept is the date im blogging bout this..i dun wish to haf a day which i haf to look back at this blog and say.."why didnt i b determined to change?"..i haf made things clear now..n i dun wanna blur things up again..i haf to proof myself by walking the walk n not talking the talk..its alwiz easier said than done..but i dun wanna regret if i dun change from now on!

i wanna b a gud gurl...

jus wanna share with u peeps a lyrics of a song that really touch my heart..




-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment