Thursday, September 24, 2009

back to wer i have to be...

im back in uniten..haih..dunno whether to b happy or hmmm...*frowns*..i took 10am bus n arrived around 3pm..n u noe wat..the taxi these days are really costly!!! las time wen i was in foundation..i can find taxi at RM8..yesterday was RM12!!! oh my...thank God for my dear persona... =)

after that..i rested at home..den i went for dinner..i tried sumthin new..Canai's Cafe at sumwer near subang uptown..the food was kinda gud..but expensive..

tomyam @ RM6

the tomyam was nice in the beginning..but in the end..it tasted a lil bitter..wonder howcome..hmm...wrong spices maybe...

coming back to uni earlier..i got a mission..haha..i mus study my micro p..n if possible power sys too..gotta catch up..got a goal to achieve.. =) wish me luck ya!!!!

oh my..not to forget..my whole list of assignments..all my subjects has at least one assignment..sum even has 2..!!!! thats scary..nex week..gonna b on the run finishing them!! need luck again! haha..n wisdom from God of coz.. =D

hopefully i wont look like her in the end..haha

for all of u coming back soon..drive safe n haf a safe journey!!!


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment