Friday, August 7, 2009

uniten closed wit H1N1...

6 august...the scariest news..uniten has 3 suspects of H1N1..so we are now officially closed!!!! so we were asked to leave the uni asap..n now im back in penang..i drove home on friday..bcoz i din wanna drive rite after my buddy's funeral..i noe i was not in the rite condition 2 drive 4 5 hours..so if anyone of u who haf any contact wit the suspects..please report urself so that the virus wont spread more..dun b selfish n coz more student to b the victims of H1N1..thanks!!! =)

to those back home..HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!



-thanks faithful listener-

2 comments:

  1. Hey dear! Condolences from me on the passing away of your beloved friend. I was so devastated when I read your blog a few days ago even though I do not know this guy at all. I was so disturbed for two whole days that I finally sat down and cried! =(

    Please take care of yourself with the virus spreading and such. Keeping you in prayer! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks muss..he is my very very good buddy..thanks 4 ur prayers..hugs!

    ReplyDelete