Sunday, August 9, 2009

thanks for the great dinner...

i went for dinner..my so called early bday dinner..hehe..i was brought to equatorial hotel..to their very romantic restaurant..hehe...

the view

the place is sumthin like semi buffet..means only the main dish n soup is ordered..the rest is buffet..the atmosphere there is great *thumbs up*..its over looking the beautiful scenery of our lovely island..penang..

such a romantic ambience..nice for a date =)

so we started off with the appetizers..i din choose much coz i was worried i wud waste my main dish..i knew it was gonna b real fine n rich cooking..(cooking that wil need tons of exercise to burn the fat away..hehe)

appetizer: fresh prawns, brocolli and cold lamb..(i love the prawns!)

that my soup..cant recall its name..too englishy..haha

beef ribs with mushroom sauce..

i really cud not finish my dish..i really felt so full..cant take in anymore..the portion served is not very huge..but its cooked in a very creamy way..so wen u haf jus a lil..u feel real full already..i felt really bad not finishing it..but once my fren said, "its okie..no need finish.." my heart was like PHEW!..i looked at her and nodded happily..haha... =D

i enjoyed this dinner..she said its my burfday dinner n also to cheer me up..thanks gurl! it was so thoughtful of u!! =)

THANKS AGAIN!!



-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment