Saturday, August 15, 2009

sweet memories made my life worth living =)

i was looking tru a few pictures i compiled a few years back..i saw a few pics that captured my eyes..as i flip tru the album..memories started to flow tru my mind..let me share with u all a few pics that i love..n mebbe tell u sum memories behind it.. =)

thats my 1st bday celebration

me n my brothers frens..its his bday!

i remember dad swimming with me this time..

me learning how 2 write..cute?

i think i was 8 years old..i love lamb since then..hehe *winkx*

i dun really have pics of me in between..urm..mebbe i shud share with u all my life wen i was in upper secondary..some in CGL (convent)..some in MRSM beseri..

my 1st time skiing..haha..FUN!!!

my brother..the guy who pampers me =)

my good frens! miss u guys...

my homeroom in MRSM..

drama team having bbq at teacher nonie's hse

we won best drama in northen zone!! yay~!

batik gurls? hahaha...thanks for being there for me gals!

im blessed to have u..the aunty who fetches us to church on sundays

102 to SPM!! argh..i shud b stressed by then

after our SPM las paper..ice cream tyme!

looking back on the memories i had..i am so blessed..i jus love my teenage life!!! i enjoyed n had fun n definitely made tons of frens!... =) thanks peeps for being part of my life..sum of u guys i haf never met since i entered uni..i hope u guys are doin fine..n i hope sumday..i wil bump into u guys again..miss hanging out n chit chatting over a sirap limau with u all..hehe..

MISS U ALL!!!!


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment