Tuesday, August 25, 2009

popcorn, meatball and mash potato awaits!!!

im only planning to study my controls tonite..so urm..for the time being..im jus waiting for buka puase time with my housemates..hehe..n of coz onlining..hehe...

i checked my email n i haf received my free bday movie coupon from gsc..so its time 2 choose a movie..hehe.. =)..at least this free ticket cheered me up since i paid so much for my dear persona..huhu..

there are 3 must watch movie added to my list!!! haha...


date of release: 3rd september 2009
its the 4th edition..i loved all the 3 previous ones..cant wait for this one!!! i know i wil be taken aback tons of times..but im still gonna go watch it..hehe


date of release: 10 september 2009
from the poster..it seems like a typically chic flic movie..hehe..hopefully the story line is great..so that i wont b fooled by an interesting poster.. =) hehe...


date of release: 29 october 2009
looks like a romantic movie...ahhh...i cant wait for this..hehe..its so my type of movie..im sure most of the gurls out there wil b booking dates with their love one to watch this..hehe =)

hmmm...so many movies lined up..i think i shud really get ready to line my books tonite..hehe..to those having tests and quizzes..all the best ya!!! study well n score well..hehe..


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment