Sunday, August 23, 2009

my weekend.. ♥

i went to settle sum arrangements for my bday..i love the place..n i love the deal too..thanks to you! (u know who u are.. =D)..let me show u a glimpse of it b4 the day comes n i blog more about it..

pool side party?? wow!..excited..

after all the excitement n dealing..its time 2 go for shopping!!! i chose 1 utama..its been sum time since i las shop there.. =) i was lookin for a dress..but no suitable wan..huhu..after a while of walking..i was thirsty..so i went to cold storage to get a mineral water..as i was lining up to pay..i spotted this unique fridge..

its kinda open air..but the drinks are cold.. =P

after quenching my thirst..i continued with shopping..hehe..but stil no dress that i like..huhu..but instead..i bought sumore stuff for my card making n scrap booking hobby..n oh..i bought sum cute stuff too..

i love these!!!

n my watch tells me i stil haf an hour plus to my muvee time..so i decided to haf a manicure treatment at Nail Hansen for RM30..

thanks for the pampering..

nice nails!! yay!

by the time it was ready..it was almost time 4 muvee..so i went up..get my jacket..n bought meatballs n pop corn..(mash potato out of stock..huhu)..i wanted the muvee proposal..but the seats left were very front..i dun wan my neck to hurt..so nex muvee!! dance flick..its comedy...

not bad..rated 3/5

the muvee was funny..n i din feel it was an hour and a half.. =) means not boring..hehe..by the time the muvee was over..it was almost 9..time 4 dinner...i had laksa!!! sumwer near subang..on the way back..the laksa is really yummy..the soup was rich with fish..yum yum..wud love to haf it again.. *thumbs up!*

i had a great weekend..its sweet n relaxing.. =) love it!!!! wish to haf more...hehe


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment