Friday, August 14, 2009

im back!!

i started my journey at 1pm..b4 that..i had lunch with my bestie..mum n timothy...after lunch..i dropped mum home..dropped gelyn home..den nex is to collect all my things from various places..pick pei ling up..den vrooommm....back 2 uni!!!...

the journey was tiring s it was raining heavily on and off..so i was driving fast n slow..haihz..we arrived around 7pm..den we had dinner on the way..we ate at 'chi pao kai'..near my church..FSCC..den we went home..

i just unpack my things..phew!! i took back a lot of things..n i saw a gift angelyn gave me..she tucked it at the back of my seat..i love it..gonna put it in my bible.. =)

a magnetic bookmark..thanks!

im so excited to c my frens graduating tomoro..the checklist of prezzies i planned to get are all ticked!! means im ready~!... =) c u guys on ur big day 2moro n the day after 2moro.. =)

okie..im gonna wash up n rest!!!!


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment