Friday, August 28, 2009

books til 8pm..haha

today..i haf no plans till 8pm..i haf to study random!!! probabilities after probabilities..huhu...im gonna sit for my test 1 at 8.30pm...wish me luck ya...! my test wil b for 1 and a half hours..meaning at 10pm..im freee!!!! hehe.. ♥

♫ i've got a feeling...that tonite's gonna b a good nite... ♫

2moro i wil b goin home...my church back home is having a food carnival in PISA..(penang international sports arena)..i wil b helping out..helping to buy more food to eat!! hahaha... =P..c all of u who wil b there!!! those in penang for merdeka..do drop by okie? =)

im sure the details are clear above..so c u there!!!

okie..i haf to get back to my books!!!! random random random..huhu..i hate the test stress!!! bleks......dun forget to wish me luck..hehe.. (need lots of it!!!)




-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment