Tuesday, August 25, 2009

500 bucks!!!!!

today i went to service my car at Proton..did all the basic things like changing of black oil, allignment and balancing, car brake, and other terms which i dunno..haha..but after all done..i asked the mechanic on duty to please check my car battery..n bad news!!! i haf to change it..(i never changed it since 2007 dec..)

change more = pay more

servicing = $243
+ battery = $287
- free voucher coupon = $30
total = $500

this has to las me for about 3 months..i need to start saving for my nex servicing..i mite need to change break pad next..huhu...!!!! this car has given me lots of convienience..but it has also made holes in my purse at times..especially the servicing part n petrol consumption..huhu...but i stil love u, my persona!!!


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment