Thursday, June 11, 2009

a song that made me reflect..





i really love this song..it has very tru lyrics...most of our dreams wen we are all fired up for it..it seems like its possible..but things around us alwiz proof us wrong.. =( this lifetime battle wil not b won in a day..but its hard to sink this truth into my mind..how i wish life was a breeze..but wat i love most is..

the struggles im facing
the chances im taking
sometimes might knock me down
but no, im not breaking

in 20 years of my life..some struggles i face bring tears for days..but in the end..i noe sumwer sumhow..it made me stronger..it made me wiser in making a better choice in future..but its not easy to go tru it..the process making myself strong to go tru it alwiz stumbles..the fear of a bad outcome freaks me out..

currently..there is a fear in me..this fear mite las for more den 5 years..but i noe i haf to struggle..i noe every mornin wen im awake it hits me for taking the risk n having this fear..but i noe if i can pull tru..and fight my way tru..the experience plus the reward in the end wil worth a million..but this process is TOUGH!!! i admit it has given me a lot of tears..n its gonna bring more! but i keep my faith n believe dat im not alone..the ending of the song is:

keep moving,
keep climbing,
keep the faith!!!

its never gonna b easy..NO PAIN NO GAIN..nothing comes free...all i can do i pray..believe n find strength in everything i do... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment