Friday, June 12, 2009

i got my treasure n i broke it...

"we must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. the difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons."

i haf definitely gone tru the pain of discipline..trying to get all my assignments done in a day is hard!! even worse..tryin to stick to a timetable dat i haf fixed..but wat is that compared to the pain of regret???

i feel so stupid..i feel like an idiot..i was given a chance to get wat i alwiz wanted..but wit my childishness..my stupidity..my ego..i lost hold of it..i know dat i cant live the way i want without this treasure..to get this treasure i had to face a lot of challenges..n i did..n i finally got this treasure..but y din i appreciate it??? im sure this treasure did not enjoy all the moments being in my arms..but this treasure din make trouble for me..but y jus one small weakness in this treasure..i made it a whole big thing? y??? y did i make it a big fuss??? y did i allow the treasure to jus slip off my hand? n now i lost it..i feel so empty..i feel so worthless..ahhhh!!! i wan my treasure...but how m i suppose to promise myself dat if i get back my treasure..i will not dissapoint my treasure anymore but instead make it feel happy in my arms..make my treasure feel treasured...the change mus come from me..my heart..not my mouth! :(

treasure,
if so sorry..pls forgive me all this while for ill treating u..but pls gif me a chance 2 treat u with love again..i promise for a change to happen..i noe i haf given u many empty promises..but no longer this time! i promise...

really hope to get back my treasure..love it so much!!!


-thanks faithful listener-

No comments:

Post a Comment